BACK TO SCHOOL WITH GENUINE SALE!
Genuine Scooters wants to get you Back to School on a brand new bike so we’ve put together the reasons for buying one of America’s Favorite Scooters!
- 3-Year Warranty on any Genuine scooter (excluding Stella)
- 3-Year Roadside Assistance
- $50 service credit*
And if you have to convince Mom and Dad to buy you a scooter, here is one more reason they should hurry to the dealership today: Genuine Scooters is paying one lucky winner up to $5,000 in tuition or student loan debt as a part of the Back to School promotion!
If you’re currently enrolled in school and have a valid Student I.D., you can enter a contest to win up to $5,000 in tuition reimbursement. Oh, and did we mention, it’s $5,000!
Students of all ages can benefit from this promotion. Visit your local Genuine dealer between 08/01/19–09/21/19 and start riding a new scooter today!
Need to find a local Genuine Dealership?
Visit our dealer page for a complete list of Authorized Genuine Scooter Dealers!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to students with a valid and current student school I.D. who are 18 as of the date of entry and either enter at a participating dealer or send all requested entry information to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America excluding residents of Rhode Island. A copy of the entrant’s valid and current student school I.D. must be included with the entry. Employees of Genuine Scooters, LLC (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Genuine Scooters, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting on or about August 1, 2019 and ending September 21, 2019. All entries must be completed by September 21, 2019 at 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: Limit one (1) entry per person.
In Person Entry: The Sweepstakes must be entered by having a Genuine Scooters Dealer submit your entry and a copy of your valid and current student school I.D. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Genuine Scooters, LLC. You may enter only once and you must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Genuine Scooters, LLC
Email Option: During the Sweepstakes Period any person may email a request to enter into the Sweepstakes. Email entries must include your name, valid residential address, phone number (area code included), email address, date of birth and a copy of your valid and current student school I.D. The email must be sent to email@example.com.
Mail In Option: During the Sweepstakes Period any person may mail in a request to enter into the Sweepstakes. Mail in entries must be hand printed and include your name, valid residential address, phone number (area code included), email address (if available), and date of birth, either on a postcard or a separate piece of paper no larger than 8 ½ by 11 inches, along with a copy of your valid and current student school I.D. The postcard or paper must be placed in an envelope with proper postage affixed and mailed to: Tuition Contest, 2700 West Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60612.
5. Prize: There will be only one Winner of one Prize. The randomly-selected grand prize winner (“Winner”) will receive up to $5,000 of school tuition payments to be made directly to the Winner’s school or student loan lender. Winner will be required to provide a copy of a current tuition invoice or student loan debt statement to verify tuition or debt amount within fifteen (15) days of Award Notification. If the current tuition invoice or student loan debt statement is less than $5,000, then such lesser amount will be the Prize. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Genuine Scooters, LLC to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification:
On or about October 15, 2019, a single winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Genuine Scooters, LLC shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Conditions of Winning: Within three (3) business days of notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability releases, and, except where prohibited by law, publicity releases must be signed by the Winner and received by the Genuine Scooters, LLC. The Winner may be required by Sponsor to submit to a background check before being deemed eligible to receive his/her prize. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual whose background check reveals information that is inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate (which may be determined by Sponsor, at its sole and absolute discretion). In addition, if the Winner does not respond to the notification and sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility to the Sweepstakes Entities, within fifteen (15) business days, the Winner will forfeit his or her right to the Prize and an alternate winner will be selected and notified. This process will continue until a winner completes the stated conditions.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the Winner’s consent to the Sponsor and its agents to use the Winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment, compensations, or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Because the value of the Prize is over $600, the Winner must provide his or her name, address, phone number, date of birth, driver’s license, social security number and complete a W-9 form.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Genuine Scooters, LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Genuine Scooters, LLC, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
Genuine Scooters, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Genuine Scooters, LLC may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Genuine Scooters, LLC. Genuine Scooters, LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Genuine Scooters, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Genuine Scooters, LLC reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Genuine Scooters, LLC. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Genuine Scooters, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND the state of Nevada WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Genuine Scooters, LLC, 2700 W. Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60612, USA. Requests must be received no later than October 31, 2019.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Genuine Scooters, LLC, 2700 W. Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60612, USA.
15. Facebook/Instagram: The sweepstakes hosted by Genuine Scooters, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or asssociated with Facebook or Instagram.